ABTA’s Crisis Management Seminar will take place on 29th September in Manchester. This is the first time this popular event has been held outside of London.
The one-day session is tailored for the travel industry and focuses on offering attendees practical advice on how to prepare, manage and evaluate a crisis. It is aimed at anyone who has responsibility in a crisis including Directors and senior managers, crisis managers and incident response teams as well as people working in communications, legal and consumer affairs.
Sessions will include real life industry examples and the chance to hear from leading industry speakers including:
- Simon Wood, Head of the Crisis Management Department, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Rachael Jackson, Public Relations Manager, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- Alex Roberts, Group Marketing & Sales Director, Great Rail Journeys
- Nikki White, Director of Destinations and Sustainability, ABTA
- Angela Hills, Destination Services Manager, ABTA
- Kevin Tasker, Partner, Centre for Crisis Psychology
- Justin Collins, Partner, Kennedys
- Nick Powis, Head of Operations, red24
- Tom Cooper, COO and Alex Barclay, Underwriter, Vantage Insurance Services.
Due to popular demand, ABTA has taken several of its events outside of London including Complaints Handling and Beginner’s Guide to Travel Law. The next Complaints Handling Workshop will be held in Leeds on 22nd September 2016.
For more information or to register visit https://abta.com/events-and-training/event/crisis-management-conference-manchester
ABTA Member/ABTA Partner rate: £245 plus VAT
Non-member rate: £365 plus VAT
Discounts available for group bookings.