Social media is now an integral part of many customers’ holiday experiences. From researching the trip, to engagement throughout then post-trip reviews and feedback upon return.
ABTA’s practical one-day Seminar has been designed specifically for tour operators and travel agents. The day will deliver comprehensive guidance on the opportunities and challenges of social media for travel.
- How social media is changing the travel industry, top trends and platforms.
- How to track social media metrics to improve performance.
- Content best practice - how to create posts, where to find content, ways to influence your customers.
- Social media advertising including targeting.
- The art of selling on social and replying to posts.
- Building brand loyalty - customer service via social media, managing feedback, including complaints .
- Future trends - 2017 digital marketing trends and impact on travel.
The full event programme will be released shortly.
Bruce Martin, Managing Director, Ginger Juice.
Bruce Martin is the Managing Director of Ginger Juice, an award-winning social media agency specialising in travel, tourism and hospitality. Ginger Juice delivers social media strategies, community management and smart social advertising services for a wide range of businesses including tourist boards, tour operators, hotels and attractions.
Bruce has over 20 years’ travel industry experience; previously working within travel agent eLearning, recruitment and tour operations. Bruce provides down-to-earth social media training workshops for travel businesses and is a regular speaker at events around the world.
Bruce is also the co-founder of ‘Travel Gossip’, the UK’s largest and most active online community for the travel industry.
There will be also contributions from travel industry guest speakers.
This seminar is for those working in leisure travel, primarily tour operators and travel agents including:
- Marketing and product teams
- Digital marketing and social media teams
- Directors and senior managers from small businesses
ABTA Members benefit from discounted rates. Non-members working in the travel industry are encouraged to attend.
ABTA Member / ABTA Partner rate - £215 plus VAT
Non-member rate - £325 plus VAT
*To qualify for the ABTA Member/Partner discount you must have a current ABTA Member/Partner number.
For details on how to promote your company via headline sponsorship, branding and exhibition, contact Matt Turton on 020 3693 0194 or email email@example.com.
View in Google Maps
30 Park Street