About ABTA Conferences and Events
ABTA offers high-quality, practical training for the travel industry through a diverse programme of conferences and events.
From practical national conferences to in-depth regional seminars and interactive workshops, our events are designed specifically for the travel industry. The events take place in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Leeds and Birmingham.
To keep the travel industry up to date on the most important, business-critical issues, with a key focus on practical learning outcomes.
Topics we cover
- Regulation and policy
- Travel law: consumer law, data protection, compensation and delay
- Finance, VAT-TOMS
- Crisis management and media handling
- Travel marketing and advertising
- Customer insight
- Customer service and complaints handling
- Travel trends, industry insights
- Health and safety, destinations, sustainability
- Workforce issues, apprenticeships
Conferences, Events and Seminars are available to ABTA Members and Partners at discounted rates. We encourage attendance from the non-members and the wider travel industry.
ABTA Partners can also take advantage of the sponsorship, speaking and networking opportunities our events provide.