Help & complaints
How can we help you?
We have developed a number of Help topics that will answer any questions you have regarding your holiday.
Simply type your question into the box below and filter your answers as necessary.
- terms and conditions
- consumer rights
- travel insurance
- financial protection
- travel agents
- What ABTA Members are currently surcharging?
- My train has been delayed - what am I entitled to?
- What is the difference between a package holiday and a ‘flight-plus’ holiday?
- What protection does ATOL offer?
- What protection do ABTA Members offer?
- I’m travelling to the USA, what type of passport do I need?
- How do I add a file to my complaint?
- What is a package holiday?
- What is covered under ABTA’s financial protection scheme?
- Why do solo travellers so often have to pay more, what is the justification for single supplements?
- Are there companies for solo holidaymakers?
- I’m taking my child on holiday for the first time, what do I need to know?
- I’m travelling with an infant, is there anything I need to be aware of?
- I need to take my medication on holiday will this be a problem? What should I do?
- What is a holiday surcharge?
- How much luggage can I take on holiday?
- How can I stop ABTA emails going into my spam or junk folder?
- My return flight was delayed and I’ve incurred additional expenses – what can I do?
- I’ve been told I have to vacate my room some time before the transfer to the airport, is this right?
- I’m unable to get to the airport to catch my flight – where do I stand?