More inclusive travel not only offers people with accessibility needs greater choice of where to travel, but it also provides a bigger opportunity for travel companies.
But how can travel companies successfully integrate inclusivity in to their service provision?
Following the success of ABTA’s first event on accessibility within travel last year, ABTA’s Accessible Travel Seminar will bring people together to explore how to improve the inclusivity of the facilities, services and products offered to customers with access needs.
Key considerations around inclusivity in travel:
- The main barriers to tourism for those with access needs
- The impact of the new Package Travel Regulations on organisers and agents in relation to information provision for persons with reduced mobility
- Mainstreaming accessibility within businesses
- Customer service; building awareness and confidence
- Legalities and rights of disabled travelers.
Hear from expert speakers from ABTA, Tourism for All, TUI, Visit England and more. We are also pleased to announce that experts from, headline sponsor, Travlaw will be on hand to answer your sensitive legal questions.
The event will be held on the 26 April at the UK Chamber of Shipping, Central London. To find out more, see the full speaker line-up and register, visit abta.com/events.